Website Terms and Conditions
The term “Nextbreath” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, Nextbreath, whose registered office is 1450 S. Rolling Rd, Baltimore, MD 21227. The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties placing information or content on this website provide any warranty (express or implied) or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to consult with us to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage (including without limitation indirect or consequential loss or damages) loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, technical information, product brochures, and graphics. Reproduction only for internal or personal use is permitted so long as we are designated as the source of the reproduced content (e.g., by maintaining our logo or trademark(s) on the reproduced material). All other reproduction is expressly prohibited unless prior authorization is granted by us. We reserve the right to grant or deny any requests for such prior authorization. You may not without our express written permission, display, distribute or commercially exploit the content, nor may you transmit it or store it on any other website or other electronic retrieval system.
- We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, we may collect non-personally identifiable information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you visit on our site in several ways. This information may be compiled and analyzed on both a personalized and an aggregated basis. This information may include the website’s Uniform Resource Locator (URL) that you just came from, which URL you visit next, what browser you are using, and/or your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address. We may use your IP address to diagnose problems with our servers, software, to administer our site, and to gather demographic and website traffic information.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and protect the information we gather or you provide us online.
- When you use our site, we may store cookies on your computer (if your web browser permits) in order to facilitate and customize your use of our site. Our cookies may store randomly assigned user identification numbers, the country where you are located, and/or your IP address. The cookies make your use of the site easier, make the site run more smoothly, and help us maintain a secure site. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our site may not work properly in that case.
- We may use an outside ad-serving company to display banner advertisements on our site. As part of its service, the outside company may place a separate cookie on your computer. We and our third party ad-server may collect and use only non-personally identifiable information about you, such as your IP address, browser type, the server your computer is logged onto, the area code and zip code associated with your server, and whether you responded to a particular advertisement. Other advertisers may place banner ads on our site in the same manner as above.
- Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, which arise from your use or misuse of this site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website (including any violation of these Terms and Conditions) may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of this site with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, disruptive, or illegal activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship with us and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only to provide further information to you. They do not signify that we endorse the linked website(s) or their contents. We have no responsibility for or control over the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Nextbreath’s prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the substantive laws of the State of New York, United States of America, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, its original intent, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Any failure by us to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms and Conditions or related rights shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
- All rights available under applicable United States and international copyright laws are hereby expressly reserved.